Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My evolution of style

Evolution of style and outlook.

Just recently checked all my photos and had so much fun that you cannot imagine! :) I have gone through a lot of periods,  "small life's" during all these 24 years... From emo kid to prince :), from prince to hippie, from hippie to "essential" guy and so on...so on... the circle doesn't stop...everything is in development, growth and progress..it's just nice to look back and have a vision for the future...
hmmm... interesting what will happen after 5 years...
will see.. :D

This article has no connection to professional terms of style..
These are my own terms how I see myself in a concrete time of period.

here you have some photos of me in ascending order..:)
here we go...

Childhood:



Emo times:


Old school:


Aristocratic style:



Home-boy style:

"Temā" style:


"Essential" guy:



Grown - up:


Punk:


Macho style:


Casual:


 Hippie:


 Prince:


 "Thunder horse" style:


African style:


Now:



It is very interesting to evaluate myself by time to time asking:
what do I think now and  
WTF I was thinking at that time???!!!" :) 
My outlook changes are very connected with my inside growth.
Like every human being I am growing , experiencing and expressing myself every day
I die and reborn every single second....

I have a clear vision where I have to grow and who I want to be during next years... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment