Sunday, May 22, 2011

BLUE NIGHT

It has always been a big pleasure to work with Eduards (eduardsrancans.com). All our projects which we have made together connecting with photo has brought me a lot of fun, energy and creativity.. :) This time was a little bit different.. :) :) You were thousands and thousands of kilometers away from me.. When I am looking back...this CRAZY period has been very funny.. I didn't know the sizes, measurements, anything at all...we were extra busy with our daily work.. then I was sick...then funeral..all together....... but still we managed to produce art! :) .... You perfectly reflect my work, my emotions, feelings into the pictures..
I really love model Hugo Costa..
Your imagination and talent is awesome.. 
Thank you very much..
Thanks also to Ieva & Sabine & Rimvidas for making it soooooo f**** beautiful :*

Till the next time, Eduard...HUGS :*














7 comments:

  1. You are SO amazingly creative and inspirational! LOVE your designs and wish more men had style like you. Besides, your brain seems to be amazing too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...thank you very very very much!!!

    soooo happy... :) :P

    have a nice evening!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The make up is not professional.
    The haircut is just simply way too basic.
    The pictures does not give any motivation: too flat.
    The colors are weak, and all the pictures have too much similarity, missing some individualism.

    I think you should stop lying to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you anonymous...

    I agree that it is not perfect...I am just starting...come after some time... :) Have a nice day! :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why people are waiting PERFECT? I would like to say that not always Perfect is Perfect!
    Please, do not fallow standarts, because standarts will put you in frame... make your own, like you are doing it now and your work will be Beautiful and Amazing! We will not find another like you, because you will not be in frames!

    And jes - maybe you'll become The Greatest and then you'll make frames and standarts for others!

    Wish you the best!
    Continue to BE!

    ZZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think that you should be perfect, because you are amazing anyway!
    And what it means to be perfect: to put yourself in frames, what others (who has influence) has created!

    You have power to change standarts and fames, and when it'll happen then you'll make Perfect! ;)

    ZZ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ZZ...You just filled up me with so much positive emotions... it means a lot.. really.. I got a strength in your words... :*

    Have a nice day!!

    Kasher

    ReplyDelete