Wednesday, July 6, 2011

TRASHION IS FASHION

Trashion (a portmanteau of "trash" and "fashion") is a term for art, jewelry, fashion and objects for the home created from used, thrown-out, found and repurposed elements.

Together with my friends in 2009 I took part in Climate Demonstration/Conference in Copenhagen. 
One week we were producing all kind of interesting things - speaking glass, plastic and paper containers, costumes from recycled materials and at the end we blow up  the hall of Climate conference with our Trashion show...It was unforgettable..we were surrounded all over by media...you could see us in TV news, radio and newspapers... It was definitely one of the highlights of my life...moment which I will never forget... That's why I want to share with you.. :) :) :)







 CLIMATE JUSTICE
ACT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment